|Grade||pay before first game||pay after first game|
|Senior Players||State League and Divisions 1 & 2||$390||$410|
|Junior Players||Under 17 and Under 18||$210||$230|
|Juniors also playing Senior Grades||add $50||add $50|
|Non Playing Full Members||$50||$50|
NB the fees are inclusive of the Lacrosse SA Senior State Team Player Levy:
- $5 per U13 and U15 player
- $10 per U17/U18 and Senior player
SENIOR STATE TEAM PLAYER LEVY
In recent years, LSA has seen a significant decrease in participation for senior men’s and women’s State Teams. Recent difficulties culminated in the withdrawal of the 2018 Senior State Women’s team. Key individuals went out into the community to gain feedback as to the reasons for the continuing decline to assist LSA in planning a path of improvements. Whilst there are many factors that contribute to this, the predominate restriction to Senior State team participation was cost. After much discussion, LSA will be implementing a per player levy, payable by all Clubs, to assist with the cost of players participating in State Teams. This levy will go directly to the players through a reduction in their invoice, who are selected in either the men’s or women’s senior state teams.
- EFTPOS (savings) and bank transfer payments will not be surcharged.
- A surcharge of $50 applies to juniors who also play for a senior team.
- Junior players who are up to School Year 7 are entitled to a $100 discount if they submit a Sports Voucher. Please note that a voucher may be used only once per child for one sporting club in a calendar year. For more information please visit www.sportsvouchers.sa.gov.au.
- Please note a discount is given for U13s up to Seniors for payment of subs before the first game, otherwise fees increase by $20.
- First Year players in Under 8 and Under 11 grades play for FREE!
- First Year players receive free equipment hire (regardless of grade). All other players – hire of helmet is $40, stick $20, gloves $10.
- Junior fees refer to player’s age group rather than team playing for, so for example anyone aged Under 15 on 1 January 2019 will pay U15 fees even if playing U18 or senior level. Under 18 aged boys too old for Under 17s still pay Under 18 fees.
- Family Discount: Second child: $20 off. More than two children playing juniors: the third and subsequent children receive free subs.
- FREE Full Membership with voting rights applies to ONE parent/guardian per family who has paid their child(ren)’s fees in full.
You can also pay your fees at the Club in person to our Treasurer, Sue Hogan, or make a direct transfer into the Club’s bank account, the details for which are:
|Account Name||Woodville Lacrosse Club|
Make sure that you clearly note who the payment is from and what you are paying for in the transfer description
eg “SUBS JOHN SMITH”.