|Grade||pay before first game||pay after first game|
|Senior Players||State League and Divisions 1 & 2||$390||$440|
|Junior Players||Under 17 and Under 18||$220||$240|
|Juniors also playing Senior Grades||add $50||add $50|
|Under 11||$100 (or Sports Voucher)|
|Non Playing Full Members||$20||$20|
- All subs will incur a $50 surcharge for senior players, or $20 for junior players, over the base amount if not paid in full by the first game.
- If a player (junior or senior) has made arrangements with the Club Treasurer and pays an amount as agreed with the Treasurer then no surcharge will apply.
- A separate surcharge of $50 applies to juniors who also play for a senior team.
- Junior players who are up to School Year 7 are entitled to a $100 discount if they submit a Sports Voucher. A WLC online Sports Voucher is now available at this link. Please note that a voucher may be used only once per child for one sporting club in a calendar year. For more information please visit www.sportsvouchers.sa.gov.au.
- First Year players in Under 8, Under 11 and Under 13 grades will receive a FREE stick and ball at the end of year presentation! (provided they are financial)
- First Year players (regardless of grade) receive free equipment hire. All other players – hire of helmet is $70, stick $40, gloves and other items $40.
- Junior fees refer to player’s age group rather than team playing for, so for example anyone aged Under 15 on 1 January 2021 will pay U15 fees even if playing U18 or senior level. Under 18 aged boys too old for Under 17s still pay Under 18 fees.
- Family Discount: Second child: $30 off. More than two children playing juniors: the third and subsequent children receive free subs.
- Non Playing Full Membership (including voting rights) $20. Everyone on the board must be a financial full member.
- NB: Free Full Membership for Parents has been discontinued.
You can pay your fees at the Club in person to our Treasurer, Sue Hogan, or make a direct transfer into the Club’s bank account, the details for which are:
|Account Name||Woodville Lacrosse Club|
Make sure that you clearly note who the payment is from and what you are paying for in the transfer description
eg “SUBS JOHN SMITH”.